The Returners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Returners

Chat form for the Returners of Durotan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Treena and her leatherworking.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Treena

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Treena and her leatherworking. Empty
PostSubject: Treena and her leatherworking.   Treena and her leatherworking. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 6:18 pm

So i took up leatherworking the other night out of boredom. I already have 365 skinning and I bought out the entire AH for low lvl leather so I didnt have to go skin low lvl mobs for millions of hours and now my leathworking is up to 147.

It would be greatly appreciated if you have any unwanted light/medium leather, light/medium hides to please send them to moi. I will pay you if you would like. Also, long feathers, elixirs of minor agility, minor defense (i think) among other leatherworking mats would be greatly appreciated. (spider silk..etc)

I love you all who are helping this be possible. I'll gladly make you whatever you need.

<3 cat
Back to top Go down
Treena

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Treena and her leatherworking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treena and her leatherworking.   Treena and her leatherworking. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 12:13 am

I'm up to thick leather/thick hides

also any bolts of silk, deeprock salt, and patterns would be greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down

Treena and her leatherworking.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Returners :: The Returners :: Trading Post-
Jump to: