The Returners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Returners

Chat form for the Returners of Durotan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PVP Twinks FTW!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psychomachia

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PVP Twinks FTW! Empty
PostSubject: PVP Twinks FTW!   PVP Twinks FTW! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 2:50 am

Hey guys! This is Psychomachia/Takin and I have a level 29, twinked out the a, Paladin and if yall ever feel like pvping with an alt or your 29 twink, LET ME KNOW! Very Happy Shaldian and I are in a great level 29 pvp guild and it's a lot of fun! I hope more guildies make 29's Very Happy Cyall at the GY
Back to top Go down
Psychomachia

PVP Twinks FTW! Empty
PostSubject: Arraxis (Shaldian) and I owning the horde.. and bush XD   PVP Twinks FTW! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 2:55 am

PVP Twinks FTW! T_BeelzebubaDm_9bded53
Back to top Go down
Shaldian

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PVP Twinks FTW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Twinks FTW!   PVP Twinks FTW! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 8:41 pm

Twinks totally FTW!!!! Psycho is all twinked out but i still need the AB trinket.... it can be a drag by myself so let me know if you want to PVP and I am game!!
Back to top Go down
Psychomachia

PVP Twinks FTW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Twinks FTW!   PVP Twinks FTW! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 11:41 am

PVP Twinks FTW! T_Beelzebubam_1fdc06c --- Now doesnt he look like he will just chop your head off? A lot of the guildies are making alts to 29 just to pvp until we decide to start new characters :-) so join the fun!
Back to top Go down
thald

Registration date : 2007-08-07

PVP Twinks FTW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Twinks FTW!   PVP Twinks FTW! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:41 am

I c you talk about your twinks, I dnt remember the last time i saw them in the bg however. I guess it is up to my twink inyoend to rule the bg and kill all the horde, when u 2 bring em out of retirement drop me a line,lol
Back to top Go down
Psychomachia

PVP Twinks FTW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Twinks FTW!   PVP Twinks FTW! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:02 pm

Sounds like we have another victim, Shal. Smile cya in the bgs, Thald o.O
Back to top Go down
Vexxacous

Registration date : 2007-11-27

PVP Twinks FTW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Twinks FTW!   PVP Twinks FTW! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:52 am

I have a 19 twink always down for wsg!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PVP Twinks FTW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Twinks FTW!   PVP Twinks FTW! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PVP Twinks FTW!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Returners :: The Returners :: War Room-
Jump to: