The Returners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Returners

Chat form for the Returners of Durotan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnaroxx

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 5:07 am

Greetings Returners!
just wanted to start this Forum out with a huge Thank you to all of the members
definatly wouldn't be the same without all the friends I have met. Lets keep getting stronger and helping each other out. One day we will be known across our realm I gaurentee that (if we aren't already Razz) and most of all Keep having fun thats the most important.
Back to top Go down
Painful

Painful

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 5:15 am

Hey!!! this forum has some awesome smilies!! What a Face lol anyway Im pretty bored sooo I wandered into the forums here =)

For any who dont know me Im the noob warrior trying to get to 70 in 3 wks. not quite gonna make the cut but i tried ;P

I also have a 70 dr00d and mage - and various other alts (yea - im addicted to WoW lol) Im always happy to help just ask if you need - I know lately ive been busy with my warrior so sorry if i turned down any requests you may have given - but i promise after this week you can feel free to abuse my services =P

My name is Krystal (yes im a girl!) im 21 - currently a college bum majoring in International Relations/Foreign Affairs/Spanish hehe I live out in the stix on a poultry farm in the middle of North Carolina with my mom =) Not much to do out here (hence why i play WoW) http://www.myspace.com/krystola <-- feel free to add me =)

Anyway - just wanted to say my two cents =P feel free to shoot me a tell in game and we'll go farm epix sometime hehe

<3 Kryz
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Admin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 5:13 pm

lol.. love your post Painful ^^
Back to top Go down
Psychomachia

Number of posts : 33