The Returners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Returners

Chat form for the Returners of Durotan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Aren't Dead! lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Treena

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-17

We Aren't Dead! lol Empty
PostSubject: We Aren't Dead! lol   We Aren't Dead! lol Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 12:03 am

Just wanted to let ya guys know that Rofl and I aren't missing or whatever. I just got a new job so I'm pretty much never home and he is waiting to play Rofl when I get my computer in 2 weeks.

We are currently in the process of moving into our own apartment and what not so we have honestly not abandoned you guys.
Soon enough we will both be online for you all to play with and help us get to 70 so we can start getting attuned for Kara!

Miss you all!
Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Cyrik

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: We Aren't Dead! lol   We Aren't Dead! lol Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 9:56 pm

your laggin! we are already attuned and running kara daily! =p j/k but some of us are attuned, we just need more people to reach 70.
Back to top Go down
Psychomachia

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: We Aren't Dead! lol   We Aren't Dead! lol Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 11:08 am

lol good to know yall aren't dead... hope you guys can play more frequently soon :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Aren't Dead! lol   We Aren't Dead! lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Aren't Dead! lol
Page 1 of 1