The Returners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Returners

Chat form for the Returners of Durotan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post your schedual

Go down 
+4
Zorena
Treena
Ragnaroxx
Cyrik
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyrik

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Post your schedual Empty
PostSubject: Post your schedual   Post your schedual Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 2:12 pm

if you are interested in a kara raid, please post your play times, and scedual so we can figure out a good day for our first raid. I usually have saturdays and sundays off, and often work days and am off by 4pm pst.
Back to top Go down
Ragnaroxx

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Post your schedual Empty
PostSubject: play times   Post your schedual Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 4:18 am

I have softball games on sundays at various times, but I get home from work around 3:30 pst on weekdays and Saturdays
Back to top Go down
Treena

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Post your schedual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your schedual   Post your schedual Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 3:41 pm

Currently I work 2-10:30pm est time sunday -thursday with Friday Saturday off.

Just and FYI for when i hit 70
Back to top Go down
Zorena

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Post your schedual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your schedual   Post your schedual Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 12:32 pm

Serks and I are normally on every night, but....we just bought a house, so for the next few weeks a lot of time will be spent doing home projects. After that we will be back on regularly, but we are still only 52 with our highest characters. We will continue to try to catch up to everyone so we can join you some time!!!

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Psychomachia

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Post your schedual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your schedual   Post your schedual Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:02 pm

I work at The Home Depot.. w00t.. but yeah.. I don't have set hours so... I'll do w/e I can, when I can.
Back to top Go down
Healaforlife

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Post your schedual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your schedual   Post your schedual Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:54 am

I'm able to raid on monday, thursday, friday, and sometimes sunday if im not busy.
Back to top Go down
Narai

Narai

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Post your schedual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your schedual   Post your schedual Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 9:56 am

I get off work at about 9pm server time on Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays...Sometimes Mondays. I get home from School at about 2:45ish server time. And I leave for work at about 4:45ish server time...So like on weekdays when I work, I get like 3 Hours that day to play...yeah sux right Sad The other days are free though. w0000000t!!! Who will be the first to ask me where I work Question

I wonder.......

Hail Thespis,
Narai

P.S. If Legacy drops in Kara, I am rolling need on it lolz...no really!
Back to top Go down
Specop

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Post your schedual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your schedual   Post your schedual Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:07 am

<-- new guy here, but im available during the weekdays. i get home from school between 6:25pm- 6:45pm server time (depends on when parents pick me up) always free on weekends.
~Spec

Legacy and Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix are def. need rolls for me in kara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post your schedual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your schedual   Post your schedual Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your schedual
Page 1 of 1