The Returners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Returners

Chat form for the Returners of Durotan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZOMG!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narai

Narai

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-10

ZOMG!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ZOMG!!!!!!   ZOMG!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:51 pm

So I just found out that I will be going to Stetson University in Florida to compete against about 25 other choir groups in my district...#3. I am very Excited about that. Renaissance Faire Auditions are in about 3 days and I am looking very much forward to that. If I don't get Nobility this year I will cry Crying or Very sad. I just started school again and I have like the best schedule ever...

1) Musical Theatre
2) English 4
3) Chorus
4) AP Psychology ( AP= Avanced Placement [ College Level and College Credit{W00t!}])

So yeah.... then I have Seussical: The Musical in late November while Ren Faire occurs in early November. Also at Christmas I hope to be in the Disney Candlelight Choir. October I have Haunt ( Haunted House) Which i am co-directing this year... Narai is going to be very busy... I will still get on wow when I can by December things should slow down a lot. I should be getting my computer back this weekend so yeah...Plz don't /gkick me Raggy.

C ya lata,
Narai
Back to top Go down

ZOMG!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Returners :: The Returners :: General Chat-
Jump to: