The Returners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Returners

Chat form for the Returners of Durotan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

W00T!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narai

Narai

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-10

W00T!!! Empty
PostSubject: W00T!!!   W00T!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:12 pm

Okay. so I get my Computer back tomorrow actually...yay!!! Very Happy I am supah excited...
My mom will be bringing it to me when we have dinner tomorrow. Oh and if you read this, pl0x wish me a broken leg for my audition tomorrow. I will be competing against one of my bf's for the part... Sad It shoulkd be interesting but i picked a good audition song... Tonight at Eight from She loes me...never seen that show, but the song is AWESOME for my range. w00t... I <3 cake!

See you all tomorrow...
Narai

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!

elephant Look it's Horton the Elephant!
Back to top Go down

W00T!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Returners :: The Returners :: General Chat-
Jump to: