The Returners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Returners

Chat form for the Returners of Durotan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

news update on me!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorietta

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-19

news update on me! Empty
PostSubject: news update on me!   news update on me! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 9:56 pm

Since I know everyone is just dyyying to know where I've gone for the past few days, I decided to make a lil' update. Sorry to disappear without saying anything, but it's exam time at school No So I've been like, super busy with stuffs. That and I'm like, putting on a show during Christmas... so me and my friends have been practicing all the time. Most times nowadays, when I get home, if I ever do.. I'm too exhausted to do anything. But yeah, I think I'll get back to playing after New Year's, probably... umm... since I'll be gone from right after Christmas to ... Dominican Republics! yay. bounce bounce bounce When I'm done re-exhausting myself frolicking with hot guys on the beach, I'll be back~ I'll definitely post some pics too, but only appropriate ones. Wink Aaaanyways you guys have nice holidays and I'll bring the sexy back to the returners like, early jan. See ya!!!!!

P.S.: If you need anything, don't hesitate to e-mail me at lori at superdistorted.com! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Merden

Merden

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-11-28

news update on me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: news update on me!   news update on me! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:42 am

Good gawd Lori, do please hurry back. >.< There's been talk of Casun trying to be enhancement and i'm not sure we'll have any shred of sanity retained from that ordeal if you don't come back soon. In all seriousness though, have a good time in DR, be safe, wear enough sunscreen and remember that we're waiting for you. <3

-Mer De Noms
Back to top Go down

news update on me!
Page 1 of 1