The Returners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Returners

Chat form for the Returners of Durotan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intervention!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narai

Narai

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Intervention! Empty
PostSubject: Intervention!   Intervention! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:18 pm

Members of the guild. I am not dead, though I may as well be. I have been forced to throw in the towel on WOW. My family thought it was consuming me. I have just regained access to my computer again. I have been well. I got the lead male role in the show Luau for King Lear, I attained an Excellent for my solos (Caro Mio Ben and The Call) at chorus solo and ensemble festival and the ensemble I sang tenor for got a Superior (Duh!) I have MPA in 2 weeks and I will be singing Be Thou My Vision and Good Day My Sweetheart with about 50 other people. The first week and a half of May will be spent at state competitions for thespians (actors) and chorus (singers). In about 6 weeks I will be moving into a house with my friends Alicia and Kara (Car-Uh [Weird huh?])
Please be sure to remove Narai from your guild roster and your friends list. I had a lot of fun with all of you. It was nice to have had the experience of questing and raiding with you. I will always remember you guys. Very Happy

Happy Hunting,
Narai

P.S. Twilight, you should come see me at Thespian state competition in Tampa. The first weekend of May. I can get you a day pass...
Back to top Go down

Intervention!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Returners :: The Returners :: General Chat-
Jump to: